Customer Service and Sales Consultant
Apply for Job
Date: Aug 27, 2014
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
ROGERS Kitchener is recruiting for Customer Service and Sales Consultants with a start date of October 6, 2014. We are looking for customer champions who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. Are you someone who goes above and beyond to wow your customers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment? Would you love to be an ambassador for Rogers delivering what’s next? If so, you should consider a career with us today!
- Connect and build rapport with a variety of customers by actively listening to our customers, asking the right questions and offering solutions (products and services) which cater to customer needs
- Deliver reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment Drive the sale of Rogers products and services by consistently meeting/exceeding individual sales targets
- Complete accurate transactions in a timely manner
- Incorporate feedback on a regular basis, to improve your personal and professional development
- Be at ease working in a structured and goal-oriented environment (sales, call duration, quality, customer retention)
- Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Customer Champion: passionate about providing world class customer service and sales solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (windows and internet navigation) and comfort working with wireless devices
- Punctual and committed to work schedules
- Bilingual (English and French) is considered an asset
- Experience in a telecommunications role
- Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset
Great Work, Greater Rewards:
- Competitive base salary + performance based commissions
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 50% Rogers Employee Discount
- Rogers Wealth Accumulation Plan (pension, RRSP’s, employee share plan)
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities to build a career
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 40 Weber Street East (065), Kitchener, Ontario
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
What does it mean to join Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company? It means working with the best and brightest to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. It’s enjoying great work and even greater rewards. Working together, we make sure our customers stay inspired, informed, and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically-advanced communications services. It’s a thrill. It’s rewarding. It’s Rogers.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Call Centre || Canada (CA) || Ontario || Kitchener || SF:WKEL ||
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Network, Customer Service, Technology, Sales
Apply for Job
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.