Part-time Promotions, Jack FM Radio (Vancouver)
Date: Oct 9, 2013
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
JACK FM is seeking a Part-time Promotions who is energetic and enthusiastic about radio. This position is located out of our Vancouver office and reporting to the Program Director, this individual executes station events and onsite promotions. This position will require someone who is able to work flexible and will attend all major station and clients’ promotional events.
- Execute station events and on-site promotions.
- Co-ordinate & execute all on-air contests and promotions.
- Generate prize forms & prize packages.
- Assist in managing inventory of prizing and promotional air time.
- Set-up remotes with all required components (prizing, staff, vehicle and signage).
- Maintain promotional signage, draw boxes, entry forms and equipment including station vehicles.
- Attend all major station promotions and designated client promotions as needed.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required.
- Minimum one year radio experience is essential.
- On-air/voice tracking experience an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
Schedule: Part Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 2440 Ash St (094), Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Promotions / Event
In joining Rogers, you become part of Canada’s most dynamic communications and media company. We make sure our customers stay inspired, informed and in touch with advanced networks, powerhouse media brands, and technologically advanced communications services. We are passionate about being first to deliver innovation that makes a difference in the lives of Canadians.
Apply now for a career like never before.
Posting Notes: Media || Canada (CA) || British Columbia || Vancouver || SF:WKEL ||
Job Segment: Part Time
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.